The most complete list of CSGO cheats (Counter-strike: Global Offensive): cheat codes for weapons, WH (wall hack), cheats for things, endless ammo and others are available now in this article. We have compiled a list of Counter Strike Cheats & Console commands for you at once place.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is one of the most popular competitive shooters Game of the day. In this discipline, major tournaments are regularly held with prize pools of several dozen, and sometimes even hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Gameplay seems simple and clear – players of the CSGO are divided into two teams, one of which becomes terrorists, and the second assumes the role of Special Forces. Each side has its own goals. Terrorists must install and detonate a bomb at a given point, and the police, on the contrary, demine it or destroy all enemy manpower. After a certain number of rounds, teams change places.
Nevertheless, in spite of an accessible and minimalist concept, Counter-Strike is a rather difficult tactical game, where a lot depends on personal skill and teamwork. On high ranks in the rankings, it is not enough to have a quick reaction, instantly aiming at the enemy’s head. There is still a need to know the correct raskidki grenades, shooting and much more. It is best to start your server for this purpose, connect console commands and practice tactics. Below we will talk about CSGO cheats.
How To Activate CSGO Cheats:
Teams in the game are entered using the developer console, so the first thing you need to do is go to the settings menu and find the section responsible for the game parameters there. Check the box “Enable Developer Console” and feel free to start your server.
The console itself is invoked by the “tilde” key, which, in combination, is the Russian “E”. An alternative option available to holders of a license key on Steam is to enter the game properties inside the client application and add the line “-console” in the launch parameters.
Before entering the commands described below, you will need to enter sv_cheats 1. If you want to prohibit the use of CSGO cheats again, write the same code, but with a zero value.
List of Basic for CSGO Cheats:
Here are the main commands that significantly modify the gameplay. You can use them only on user servers or while playing with bots. In the rating selection of games they are not available, as well as on other servers (if the user does not have the appropriate authority).
- God Mode Cheats – Activation of the divine mode. The character ceases to receive damage from shooting, falls, a long stay under water, etc.
- Noclip – Walking through walls It will be useful to those who train spreading grenades. You can launch a projectile into the distance and immediately fly behind it, looking where it lands. When you re-enter, the effect disappears.
- Mat_Wireframe 1 – The walls become transparent and outlined along the contour, and the sweep plots shine accordingly. To return to the standard display, substitute 0 instead of 1.
- R_Drawothermodels 2 – Another wallhack variation. Now you can watch opponents through walls and objects (containers, boxes, etc.).
- Sv_Showimpacts 1 – Bullets hit the wall will now be marked with multi-colored markers. This will help the player to understand how the weapon behaves when firing, and will teach how to control the recoil so that the bullets fly clearly into the enemy’s carcass.
- ThirdPerson – Changes the classic look from the eyes to a third-person view. A similar command “first person” returns everything to the standard settings.
- Host_Timescale 2 – In-game time will go a little faster. Write the command with the number 1 to return everything back. In principle, instead of two, you can substitute higher values, but then players will face unpleasant brakes and hangs.
- Sv_Infinite_Ammo 1 – The number of cartridges in the weapon is no longer limited, and there is no need to reload.
- Sv_Infinite_Ammo 2 – The number of cartridges in the ammunition is not limited, but the player will be forced to reload because of the limit in the holder.
- Sv_Grenade_Trajectory 1 – The trajectories on which the player launched the grenade will be highlighted with lines. This is another useful command for training spreads, which you need to remember.
- Sv_Aim 1 – Assistance in aiming. If the player moves into the zone of the approximate location of the enemy in direct line of sight, the sight will automatically move to the model of the enemy.
- Cl_Righthand 0 – Shifts the weapon into the player’s left hand (by the standard it is always in the right). It doesn’t affect shooting at all, but some gamers are much more accustomed to having more visibility on the right side.
Bots Control in CSGO:
In Counter-Strike you can play not only with live opponents but also with bots controlled by artificial intelligence. To configure them at your discretion, you will have to use the cheat codes from the list below.
- Bot_Kick – Removal of all computer opponents from the server.
- Bot_Add_CT – Adding a bot to the Special Forces team. To add the right amount, you have to register the command several times. It is not necessary to re-enter the value, simply press the up arrow key on the keyboard and the last command entered will appear in the console. It only remains to confirm it with entering.
- Bot_Add_T – Adding a bot to the team to the terrorists.
- Bot_Take_Control – If the player is dead, you do not have to wait for the end of the round or kill the bots in the console. By registering this command, he will automatically move into one of the surviving computer dummies and be able to play it.
- Bot_Zombie 0 – Bots become passive and do not open fire on each other and the player.
- Bot_Kill – All the bots in the round die. The victory is counted in the team were at the time of entering the cheat more people remained alive.
- Bot_Knives_Only – Game bots grab knives and go to arrange a massacre.
- Bot_Pistols_Only – Gaming bots do not buy anything except pistols and submachine guns and semi-automatic.
- Bot_Snipers_Only – The team gives the bots sniper rifles.
- Bot_All_Weapons – The standard mode in which bots will actively use all available for purchase weapons.
- Bot_Stop 1 – Disables the artificial intelligence of bots, because of what they freeze in place. A command with a zero value returns the initial settings.