With CSGO Console Commands, you can diversify the gameplay, setting suitable conditions. At your discretion, manage the duration and number of rounds, balance teams, etc.
- mp_friendlyfire [number] – Variable controls friendly fire. If the value is 1, people in the same team will be able to wound each other with weapons and grenades. If 0 – you cannot be afraid that someone from the allies deliberately or intentionally will not because of you damage.
- mp_limitteams [value] – Management of the maximum number of players / bots in teams. Opportunities are limited to the engine, which is designed for no more than 64 people on the map (value 32). And even then, not every server will handle such a load without visible problems.
- mp_autoteambalance 1 – Automatic balancing of commands by the server. If in any team a significant advantage, the game can throw a person from another. If the value of the parameter is zero, the function is disabled.
- mp_solid_teammates 1 – Players will be able to pass through their allies. The team is enabled on most public servers in order to rule out possible sabotage on the part of some players who back and block allies for their own entertainment. There is also a drawback, with the team turned on, it will not be possible to play the set-ups since you simply cannot jump on teammates.
- mp_roundtime [number] – Each round lasts a set number of minutes
- mp_free_armor [value] – Disables and enables (0-1) the possibility of issuing free reservation. If a team is included, at the beginning of each round, the player receives a bulletproof vest with a hundred “armor” units.
- mp_maxrounds [number] – Sets the limit of won rounds, upon reaching which the team is credited with winning the game.
- mp_forcecamera 0 – Unlocks the camera, allowing you to follow the game in observer mode or after death (both for allies and opponents).
- mp_buytime [number] – Allows you to increase or decrease the time at the beginning of the round set aside for players to buy equipment. Measured in seconds. Only integer values are entered.
- mp_timelimit [number] – Limits the time until the end of the game.
- mp_restartgame 1 – The match is restarted, all statistics collected by players (kills, deaths, victories in rounds, etc.) is reset.
- mp_c4timer [numerical value] – Time management detonation of the bomb. You can set the duration from installation to the explosion in seconds.
CSGO Console Commands for Performance Optimization:
It’s no secret that CSGO Console Commands 2019 belongs to the category of those games where the reaction rate and response time is very important. And although the engine is perfectly optimized, experienced players still try to squeeze out some extra FPS (frames per second). And console cheats help them in this.
- cl_disable ragdolls 1 – Disabling ragdoll physics. It usually does not have a strong influence on the game, but in particularly saturated scenes, when a bunch of smoke grenades is scattered near the player, even in fully modern configurations, the frame rate drops are noticeable. Turning off the physics, you will win a couple of dozen frames.
- dsp_slow_cpu 1 – The sound quality in the game decreases slightly, while performance, by contrast, jumps up very noticeably.
- mat_disable_bloom 1 – Disable bloom effects.
- r_dynamic and muzzleflash_light – Commands responsible for dynamic lighting and dynamic reflected light. If you suddenly notice that the main FPS sags are observed during skirmishes and explosions, it is recommended to register each one with parameter 0 (turn off).
- cl_forcepreload 1 – Textures/models of the environment, characters and weapons will be loaded at the very beginning of the game, while according to the standard, some are loaded in the process. This theoretically contributes to smoother gameplay on weaker configurations.
- r_drawparticles 0 – The animation of bursts of water, small particles, and other unnecessary things disappears, thereby system resources are unloaded. Look, of course, graphically, the game will not be so good.
- mat_queue_mode 2 – Forced inclusion of multi-core processing. It makes sense to register only if your processor is equipped with two or more cores.
- r_eyemove and r_eyegloss – This is for very meticulous players seeking to maximize their optimization. The commands registered with zero value will remove moving and glaring eyes from the models, replacing them with static ones.
- fps_max [numerical value] – Sets the frame limit. Some people are surprised at the low FPS and inefficiencies of optimization, not even realizing that they are simply blocked. Do not forget to check.
- cl_showfps 1 – Allows you to measure the number of displayed frames per second without the help of third-party software. The indicator will be displayed in the corner of the screen and show everything in real time.
- cl_showfps 5- A more advanced version of the previous command, since in addition to FPS, it also displays the load on computer hardware. You can clearly see in the limitations of which of the components rests performance.
- net_graph 1 – Displays server connection statistics (ping, lost packets, titrate, etc.).
CSGO Commands and Nuances of Their Use:
Above, we reviewed the CSGO Console Commands that the developers themselves included in the game and allowed gamers to use them on user servers and when playing with bots. Most players, of course, are of little use to this – they need ways to gain an edge in the competitive mode.
Folk craftsmen entered the business who began to write special cheat software with various useful features. The most popular is the aim (help in aiming at the enemy) and wallhack (view through the walls). The mere presence of one of these two properties raises the productivity of a mediocre player to the level of a quite good shooter.
But there are cheating CSGO Commands and pitfalls that are worth mentioning. Firstly, Valve, though not very diligently, still struggles with dishonest players – their anti-cheat blocks those who like to use software for a long time, and sometimes even forever.
In addition, there is a so-called patrol, which deals with gameplay entries on behalf of players who have received a large number of complaints. If a person is “burned”, they can easily condemn him and block him. Secondly, under the guise of a harmless cheat for a computer toy, attackers often hide viruses, keyloggers and other malicious software that can steal usernames / passwords and other personal data from a computer. You need to be careful with this.